This training will provide you with a strategic knowledge on SSC/GBS evolution and ways to adapt to internal organizational changes as well as will bring some more clarity on digital technology impact.
Training will allow the participants to:
• Better understand what is the direction of supporting functions evolution
• Learn about cultural differences when doing business with different countries (including among others management style, teamwork, communication)
• Identify opportunities linked with standardization and centralization
• Apply continuous improvement approach to achieve process excellence
• Gather the knowledge needed around technology impact (with special focus on process automation)
• Discuss and brainstorm on digital threats and opportunities
It is addressed to anyone who is interested in organizational culture, change management and how we can leverage on digital to create more value.
The training is an interactive workshop with emphasis on practical learning and application in the workplace.
1. Introduction: SSC/GBS/COE – key characteristics of evolution that will help you to navigate
Time duration: 1h
2. Internal organizational changes – how to easily adapt to succeed:
a. Partnership with different cultures for speed and learning – do you know how to do business with India, USA, Switzerland, Indonesia, Philippines, Mexico, UK?
• 3-5 markets of main interest to be shared upfront by the customer, proposed list can be adjusted
3. Workshop: What do you think would work better:
a. while conducting meetings
b. cooperating within a Team
c. way of communication
d. if you are a business woman
e. if you would like to entertain your business guests?
Time duration: 1,5h
4. Change management – learn why agility is so important in today`s dynamic world:
a. Standardization – Why standardization and centralization are considered to be key for companies growth and expansion? Practical example
b. Continuous improvement = process redesign. How to introduce changes focused on key activities? Group discussion
Time duration: 1,5h
5. External environment impact:
a. Technology changes and proces automation – How process automation can support to reduce manual effort, improve accuracy and enhance process speed? Key points of attention for successful implementation. Practical example
b. What is coming next – watch out for AI: machine learning, generative AI and predictive analytics. How new digital tools can impact your daily work – threat or an opportunity? Brainstorming session
Time duration: 2h
• In Polish version.
• As a closed training, exclusively for employees of your organisation or centre.
Contact us to ask for details:
Karolina Podrucka kom. 668-326-020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: 1290 zł + 23% VAT
• access to the MS Teams platform during the training
•original electronic training materials
Each person enrolled must have a computer or other mobile device with a built-in camera and microphone and access to the Internet.
The above-mentioned equipment does not oblige you to share your image, it is needed in order to actively participate in the training.
Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. every day
Do you have any questions?
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us.
tel. (022) 208 23 89 | mob. 668-326-020